Compliance to HSE at Project Sites
Jurutera Jasa (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd’s site personnel will comply with all legislation, standards and codes of practice that apply to our Clients’ project work sites. Its personnel shall:
- practice safe and environmentally sound work methods and behaviors;
- use all appropriate tools, materials, personal protective equipment and environmental safeguards correctly;
- take proactive steps to fix, where safe to do so, and then report any hazards that are identified at project work sites;
- report immediately to the client all injuries, illnesses, environmental incidents and near-misses;
- use resources and energy efficiently and minimize waste and emissions; and
- reduce and wherever possible, prevent pollution from work activities
As the consultant, Jurutera Jasa (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd shall act on behalf of our Clients on the project sites, to ensure that all parties at project site:
- conform to and practice all standards and codes of practice that apply to the Clients’ project work sites;
- wears personal protective equipment (PPE) for personal protection while at work;
- ensure that all personnel work, so far as is reasonably practicable, without risk to their health, safety or to the environment;
- constantly remind his personnel working on site to observe safe and environmentally sound work practices;
- report immediately all incidents and near misses to the Client; and
- appropriately and ethically manage fuel, bentonite slurry or lubricants so as not to cause contamination of river water and ground water.
Need a Consultation?
Get in touch with our specialist engineers to discuss about your prospective projects and we will advise how we can best service your needs and add value to your proposition.